Waterco Hydrotuf (150/200/300) Self-Priming Pool Pump
The Waterco Hydrotuf is available in all 150, 200, 250 and 300 versions. This Self-Priming Pool Pump is a heay duty sensitively priced swimming pool pump. Like all of Waterco’s pool pumps the Hydrotuf offers a great value for money package for the swimming pool owner. Waterco have managed to bring a feature rich, reliable, heavy duty swimming pool pump to the market at a geat price. Features included are:
- Innovative lid and lock ring
- Clear pump lid for easy strainer inspection
- 1.5″/50mm quick connect barrel unions for easy installation
- Hydraulically efficient impeller and diffuser
- Stable support base
- Secondary seal for pump motor protection
- Drain plugs
- Mechanical seal high grade carbon/graphite with high gradfe 316 stainless steel assembly
- Single piece fibre glass filled thermoplastic body
- Large 2.25 litre strainer basket
- Unions supplied
- High performance motor with IP55 rating, thermal overload, fan cooled motor shaft (431 grade stainless steel)
The Waterco Hydrotuf Swimming Pool Pump is available from your UK Swimming Pool Dealers, your one stop swimming pool shop for the Best Pool Pumps, Spa Pumps, Swimming Pool Filters, Swimming Pools Supplies and Swimming Pool Construction Materials available, all from top industry manufacturers such as Calorex, Hayward, Great Barrier, Badu, Sta-Rite and Waterco.
The Waterco Hydrotuf Self-Priming Pump for Swimming Pools is specifically made to the highest standard. We at Products for Pools know exactly what kind of products you need for your home pool and as a result only provide the industry best equipment available. Whatever kind of swimming pools supplies you need, pool filter systems, pool filter cartridges, cheap pool pumps and efficient pool pumps, you’re sure to find it here on the Products4Pools website.
About Waterco’s Motor Pump Protection Bracket
Situated between the pump wet end & the pump motor, a mechanical seal forms a seal around the motor shaft to prevent water from travelling along the motor’s shaft. The mechanical seal is the wearing part of any pool pump. A mechanical seal may leak water if the pump is ever run dry or simply worn out. The “Motor Protection Bracket” adds a 60.5mm separation between the pump’s wet end and its motor. It is designed to protect the pump motor by draining any leaks from a worn out mechanical seal.